Shopping & Dropping!

SIZE UPDATE!!
Tops:14/16
Bottoms: 18
Dresses: 16-18

Yeah super excited!!
In the midst of my celebrating over the weekend, I was hit w/ a bit of a downer....I need more clothes!! My jeans are sagging and my tops look....well sloppy. So I started on this shopping quest last last week, but quickly realized that I didn't want to replenish my WHOLE wardrobe just yet because this is not the size I plan to stay. So of course I hit up various CLEARANCE racks, I am a Frugal Divah these days :) but I still felt like I was investing too much money in clothes that I was not going to be able to fit within a couple of months (speaking it into existence y'all). Anyway, while driving I saw a YARD SALE sign last Saturday and the rest is history!! I felt like I hit the jack pot LOL especially when I stumbled across a chuncky lady's yard sale and found 3 Lane Bryant Jean Trousers --size 18 :) for a BUCK each! YES, ONE DOLLAR for gently used LB jeans! #WINNING #SAVING Oh, and not to mention the UNUSED handbags (.50- $1 each) I have came across to go w/ my new heels that I have collected this season #WINNING again! Now, I will say that my bargaining skills have alot to do w/ the great prices I am able to get, here are a few tips and pics of some yard sale findings thus far, I'll keep you posted!

Frugal-nistic Yard Sale Tips:
1. NEVER accept the price on the tag! C'mon it's a yard sale, they are trying to get rid of it, so NE-GO-TIATE!
2. Let's say you snagg a pair of jeans priced 5 bucks, ask if you can get them for $3, and then quick pick up a handbag and a pot and ask for all of the items for $3.50!! Don't be SCUURRDD, just ask, they'll say yes! Less than $1.25 per item (Cha-Ching!)
3. Look for the more RITZY neighborhoods for better deals and quality stuff. There is nothing worse than a TORE UP FROM THE FLOOR UP wanna be yard sale full of JUNK, but have the nerves to want to charge an arm and a leg!
4. WASH, LYSOL, AND WASH SOME MORE EVERYTHING you get! **My rule of thumb: If it has a STAIN it REMAINS (there) LOL

Here are some pics!
 Soo these were a steal and were BRAND NEW! NineWest Heels $5!
Lane Bryant Trouser Jeans $1 cute little waist belt .50 Gotta Love it!

MUCH NEEDED Pant Suit JonesNewyork $7


BRAND NEW!! Weekend Tote Estee Lauder .75 #WhoMad?! LOL


Cute Bags---$1.00 FOR BOTH!

Marianne and Lane Bryant Tops $1 each!!!

And my ABSOLUTE FAVE!!! Summer Sweater BabyPhat $2!!
**Will go perfect w/ my nude heels and those trouser jeans above huh?!?

I hope this helps you slimming down FASHIONISTAS!


Eating to LIVE and not the other way around.