Pigfeet and Eggs...say wha?

....And finally a place that I can release my thoughts, rants, spills, or whatever comes to mind! I am on a journey of healthy living and weight loss,  and I want to share it with you and who ever else cares to read. I plan to share some gym tidbits, recipes, health related article discussions, and alot of randomness, because that is just how my mind works! Feel free to leave a comment and input your two-cent!

Oh yeah, about the title "Pigfeet and Eggs"......
Well growing up I was always pretty heavy for my age, and being the middle girl in a family of three girls (two who were "thin") and one boy, my parents didn't mind giving me what I wanted, especially when it came to food. I can recall my dad bragging to my granny that I could eat 5 eggs in one sitting, the conversation went something like this:
Dad: Hey mama, guess what, this girl can eat FIVE eggs at one time *huge grin on dads face*
Granny:What? Really?
Dad: Tell granny how many eggs you can eat! <insert this weird laugh my dad does>Literally sounds like "AHKEEEKEEEKEEEE" weird I know.
Me: FIVE! *I vividly remember holding up five fingers and waving them proudly, like it was a badge of honor*

Now before y'all start judging and looking all crazy, asking "Why they let her sit up there and eat five eggs", let me say that I personally don't remember eating five eggs at one time, and knowing my dad can exaggerate a bit, it was probably more like two eggs......and .......3/4 of another, like I said I don't recall, that's my story and I'm sticking to it!

Also, before anyone turns psychology-ish on me, NO I don't think my dad was responsible for my food issues NO I don't think I ate to feel accepted by him (hell naw, I know for a fact that's not it!) and NO I don't think eggs are the enemy lol

Seriously, I had to use eggs in the title because my earliest memory of overeating had to do with eggs.....and pigfeet, but we will save that for another day, just know that I do think pigfeet IS the enemy!


Eating to LIVE and not the other way around.