Mango Salsa CHA- CHA-CHA!

You know how you can eat something and it reminds you of a special time in life?? Well maybe its just me, but when ever I make this salsa it makes my heart smile, it takes me back to my first year of graduate school while serving as an AmeriCorp member. One of my assignments was to co-teach an after school program about healthy snacks to a group of middle school kids. The kids were from an area of town that was crime and drug infested and making healthy after school snacks was soo not on their top priority list...long story short this was the first snack we made as a class. Imagine telling a group of  urban kids about mango salsa, yeah they laughed and most had never had mangoes, and the ones who did had never had it in salsa! Long story short, THEY LOVED IT! From then on they trusted every recipe that I brought in....aaaawww I miss those kiddos!

I present to you my rendition of MANGO SALSA CHA- CHA- CHA!

Ingredients

1 mango
1/4 red onion
1/2 cup fresh cilantro
1 tomato
1 lime
Dice the mango, red onion, cilantro and tomato into small pieces, mix together in a bowl and squeeze the juice from one lime over the mixture, and there you have it! You can couple your salsa with unsalted tortilla chips, be mindful of the serving size, once you pop you CAN stop!

Enjoy, let me know how you like it!