High heels + itunes + YouTube + ankle weights = Bomb.com Workout

That's right, I was determined to get my tshirt drenched in sweat today!

High heels + itunes + YouTube + ankle weights =
Bomb.com Workout


 So what we have here is a formula for a good time by yourself or w/ a group all while getting some cardio and lower body workout in! I heard the song over the weekend at a "function" and I am soo glad I did! I heard it before but forgot ALL about it, but it came back to my memory this morning AND the rest is history!

Here is the first video I found:
I love this one because the guy gives great directions but PLEASE don't make the mistake that I did! SO I had the dance down pack, with my heels (in my pajamas), my ankle weights and downloaded the song from itunes and I was GONE! Just to realize that this was the simple version. SAY WHA?! That was hard ENOUGH in my opinion, but my coordination skills are a bit off LOL Anyway here is the more popular version that I saw done Saturday night.
Yeah, when I first saw this one I said "AWWW HECK NAW!" but after the first couple of minutes they break it down and it was easier than I thought! #FutureProStepper LOL in my mind at least!

I did it for about 45 minutes w/ my ankle weights and I kept my arms moving to get a little upper body. You can use the wrist weights to add variety. I REALLY can't wait until the next function to do this w/ the other people!

Next Line dance: Wobble Wobble #AAAYYYYYEEEE


Eating Moving to Live and not the other way around!