"Later" stood me up...

I have reached a plateau and I am not happy about it....It's time to switch it up, I mean really I have to remind myself of how STRONG, UNSTOPPABLE, LIFTED and even SEXXXXY I felt after a long hard workout at the gym when I first started this thing.

I would go in dry as a whistle and walk out drenched in pure natural sweat and I LOVED IT!  Lately I have found myself missing a few dates w/ the gym and would tell myself, "Oh I'll do some pushups and cardio later" but for some reason "later" never came to pick me up for our date lol So starting today I am throwing the YMCA workouts out the window for a few weeks and getting my sweat on in other ways. I think this switch up may be the change I need to get over the plateau hump! In my Professor Klump Voice "LETS GET BUSY!" #random
LOVE THIS MOVIE!
#singing I'M SO EXCITED, JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.... LOL...(ONE HAND ON YA LOL) #goofyMUCH

Eating to LIVE and not the other way around!