Back from Summer Blog Vacay!




So I've been away for a while, sorry guys but LIFE was calling and I had to answer. Anyway, I was very productive while on my blog vacay, even connected with a new Health and Wellness Group called A Road to Healthy with Lolita Goods. This group is AWESOME, I found it right when I started feeling a little lonely on this journey. Yeah my husband is supportive and I have a good friend I talk to daily about our health progress etc. but I still felt like I was missing something. Through the group I am able to get EXPERT and PROFESSIONAL advice from doctors and health experts as well as share the journey white hundreds of women across the country.

The website is: http://www.aroadtohealthy.com/     Check it out!!


More Recipes coming this week! Missed you all!!


Eating to Live and NOT the other way around!