When "I Do" turns to "I Don't".....We need a REVIVAL!

While in my lab (aka my kitchen) I found myself reminiscing about dishes that I used to FIX for my husband while we were dating. He joking teases me about after "I DO" came "I DON'T eat that, that and that" LOL Oh well brotha, it is a new day! Back then, five years ago, eating healthy was not on my agenda. I loved to cook but in retrospect I can admit that I was an expert "food fixer upper" back then I called it cooking :)

Examples of food I would FIX:
Boxed Mac n Cheese
Canned Green beans
Canned Corn
Boxed stuffing
Boxed Pancakes

Heck, I even got good at it and fixed complex dishes like:
Enchiladas with canned chili and processed cheese product <--My Husband's Favorite :)
Casseroles with canned cream of mushroom that contained MSG

And the list goes on. If you notice, food that has to be "fixed" are usually PROCESSED FOODS that lack nutrients are are packed with excess SODIUM, CARBS and extra junk that are not meant to be consumed daily.

After opening a can of vegetables, I found myself having to "doctor up" the vegetable to disguise the "canned taste". This became second nature.

Thank God for a REVIVAL in my kitchen!

While on this journey of eating clean, I no longer FIX food, I simply cook food. Eating fresh, real nutrients does not require fixing because it is not BROKEN! Real food from the earth requires no FIXING, just a little TLC- The Love for Cooking!

Yes I know cooking requires time, but it is worth it.....Your family is worth it. Your kids are worth it. YOU are worth it.

No time?
Simple. 
MAKE TIME!

"Eating to LIVE and NOT the other way around!"