#300Club ---Meal # 2

This could be considered lunch according to tradition, but for the sake of the #300Club this is simply meal #2. I have found that titles like lunch may trigger a signal to eat things that are not the most nutritious, especially when out of habit we may be used to unhealthy foods.

I can recall telling myself that I should eat a heavy lunch and then have "just a salad" for dinner...however when dinner rolled around I had another excuse as to why "just a salad" was not enough. It was a vicious cycle I tell you. I think this is one of the benefits of the #300Club because all meals are treated equal. There are no more "heavy lunches" "light dinners" and or "big breakfasts" they are all equal. Since they are equal, why name them.....If I called meal #2 a snack, then that may trigger my brain to want "snack" food. Although there are healthy snacks like nuts and fruit...unfortunately my mind is not there yet to equate a "snack" to a bowl of fresh fruit...Well sometimes I may, but most of the time.... nope.

Here's meal #2

I tried this egg back recipe and it was delicious!

Spinach and Mozzarella Egg Bake


3 eggs- 210 calories
A bunch of Spinach (1 cup)- 7 cal
Low-fat Mozzarella cheese- 40 cal
Large cup of room temp water

Quick and easy. I cut it into portions and will refrigerate the rest for another meal later on today.