When the number on the scale is NOT enough....

So lets talk numbers! Now, while on this journey of weight loss or health gain :) I have not been a slave to the scale. Mainly because the scale and I have a love - hate relationship. One day we are cool, they next day I wish I never met her at all.

My main determinant for tracking my progress was through my clothes. If I could fit a certain size then I knew I was on track, if I came back a  week letter and the muffin top suddenly appeared then I was falling off. Just that simple.

Well back in June, I purchased this beautiful Candy Red cocktail dress. It was a size 14W. It was on sale and I had to have it! The issue at that time was that I was barely getting into a 18W <only with the help of the Holy Ghost> so I knew this would be my new PROGRESS DRESS!

So I tried it on from time to time for the next 6 months and finally I am ready to show it off!

**Hit the music DJ! <Pretty Girl Rock> Sing along with me now!

My name is Dre E and I'm so very......

.......Fly Oh My It's a little bit scary!.....

....All eyes on me when I walk in...No Question that this girl's a 10 <14w> lol....

.......Doin' the Pretty Girl Rock!

So there you have it! 24W to a 14W GOD IS GOOD!

Go get you a Freak 'Em Progress Dress!

Eating to LIVE and not the other way around!